The braking system of a vehicle needs to be of top-notch quality. It’s not just necessary for the performance of the vehicle but also for the safety of your life and the life of other people on the road. In this guide, we will take you through 2 stunning brake kits that you must have. However, before that, let’s walk you through the signs that the brake system of your car needs a replacement. Have a look!
- The journey is bumpy despite the road being smooth.
- The vehicle emits a loud screeching noise every time the brakes are pressed.
- The vehicle takes an awful lot of time before stopping despite pressing the brakes hard.
- The brakes feel loose.
If your vehicle is exhibiting any or all of the above-listed 4 symptoms, it means that the braking system is on the verge of collapsing. That being said, let’s now take you through 2 amazing options that you can pick from. Dive in!
- Black XD Brake Kit
This is a wonderful option for high-performance vehicles. The electroplated design of the rotors makes them rust-resistant. The rotors, additionally, are designed using the high-carbon metallurgy technique. It has two benefits, one, it prevents brake throbbing, and, two, it exhibits a stunning sound-dampening property so that the vehicle doesn’t produce any noise when the brakes are pressed.
Some other specific features that make this brake kit one of the safest and most cost-effective options are as follows.
- The brake pads are temperature and speed-sensitive.
- The brake pads are hard enough to ensure better performance.
- The shims are entirely stainless steel. Hence, they dissipate heat. As a result, the rotors stay cool and last a lot longer than any other normal rotor.
Also, this kit comes with a brake lubricant and hardware kit. To put it simply, it’s very cost convenient.
- Black Kote Brake Kit
The rotors and brake pads are designed with premium core technology. It focuses on ensuring that the otherwise non-machined areas of the rotors are thoroughly and neatly trimmed for better grip and control. Needless to say, the rotors are electroplated too; hence, rust-resistant and corrosion-proof. The other benefits are as follows.
- Multiple vane configuration is incorporated to offer heat dissipation like never before.
- The system has been tested by the company on different tough terrains. The data reveals that it offers stunning judder-free brake motion even in bumpy areas. The brakes offer immediate stop as soon as they’re pressed.
- The vehicle comes to a practically noiseless stop.
If the brake performance of your vehicle has been bothering you, you must check out the website CrossDrilledRotors.ca. These are the best sellers of braking kits across entire Canada.