Buying a new piece of bike is always a happy moment of a person’s life but sometimes you need to compromise with the new piece and you choose a second-hand product. That’s not always the bad choice but sometimes it’s a better option rather a new one. Let’s discuss the use and things to cross-check before purchasing an old bike.
Why do you need to buy a second-handed bike or a motorcycle?
There are many situations when you go for this choice and hunt for the seller to buy a second-handed motorcycle (รับ ซื้อ มอ ไซค์ มือ สอง, which is the term in Thai).
Here are the top 5 reasons to buy an old motorcycle:
- You are eager to learn to ride the bike but don’t want to take a chance with a new one
- You are relocated for a short time but want to have a motorcycle to reach your office or somewhere
- You need a bike but don’t want to spend your all saving on purchasing a bike only
- You are getting a good deal by a seller or neighbor on a second-hand bike
- You get bored very frequently and have a habit to try new bike models on an interval
Whatever the reason, but you always need to check a few things before purchasing an old bike. If you will cross-check the below-given things, it will provide you with an enjoyable ride without worry and also will give you the feeling of not losing the money in the worst product. Check สลิปออน.
Quick Checklist for buying a 2nd handed motorcycle
- Research well online or in your neighborhood for available bikes in good condition
- If you are choosing online option then make sure, whether the offer has been posted by a dealer or any individual
- Look for the Engine, Suspension, body, bearing, brakes, and parts are in good condition or need to repair
- Check the tires and wheels. Is it properly aligned? Is it too old and need to replace or not?
- Make sure the fuel tank doesn’t have any leakage and the pipes are properly connected with the engine to pass the patrol.
- Check for the manufacturing years, documents like NOC (No Objection Certificate), Insurance and all.
Even after checking these all things, the seller may make you fool. So, it’s better to take a small ride by using the maximum features of the selected bike. Also, verify whether you are going to Buy second-handed motorcycle from the first person who is owning it or they are willing to resell.